CMI’s D-90 vinyl now includes Nano Technology! Nanocide® (NPF) suppresses the growth of algae, mold, mildew, fungi and bacteria growth and proliferation which cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, staining, and deterioration of the product.
Download CMI D-90 Info Sheet
- Level 4
- Weight: 35 oz per linear yard
- Cold Crack: (MF-MH BN 128.01) -20F
- Tear Strength: (MF-MH BN 22.1) 22/22 lbs.
- Tensile Strength: (ASTM D-751) lbs./inch 100/100
- UV Light Resistance: Protected with TAS special finish.
1000 hours of Ultraviolet Resistance
- Abrasion Resistance: (MF-MH BN 8.2). 100,000 Double
- Flame Retardant: Docket-90A (ASTM E662/FAR 25.853),
BIFMA, NFPA 701 small scale, UFAC Class 1, California
Tech Bulletin 117 Section E, MVSS 302
Wipe clean with a damp cloth or soap and water. Do not use harsh chemicals.