With standard recliner, adjustable armrest, 4 way adjustable lumbar, 202A compliant headrest and European styling, the Shield Sport Seat is the ultimate in drivers seat comfort and value.
The Freedman Shield driver seats are designed and tested to comply with all applicable FMVSS requirements including FMVSS 202A headrest standards, featuring taller & wider headrests with decreased backset and “Cushier” headrests for dynamic impact headrest absorption.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Download the Shield Driver Seats Brochure
- Meets FMVSS 207/210/202a
- Taller and wider headrest with decreased backset
- “Cushier” headrest for dynamic impact headrest absorption
- Automotive grade 4-spring seat Flex-o-lator for even load support and long life
- J-Clip upholstery fasteners for quick change out of covers with no special tools required
- High quality molded polyurethane seat & back cushions
- Infinitely adjustable 4-way lumbar (up/down and in/out)
- Right hand LeMans adjustable armrest
- Heavy duty recliner mechanism
- Mounting brackets to fit Ford E-series and Chevy cutaway seat delete bases
- Mesh map pocket
- Wide array of fabrics & vinyls
- Universal mounting kit to fit Freedman Seating pedestals and aftermarket bases
- Fore/Aft slide tracks (not for Ford or Chevy seats)
- Relaxor heat & massage unit