Shield driver seats are designed and tested to meet all applicable safety standards including 202A for superior head and neck support while providing superior comfort and style. The Shield recliner is the preferred driver seat for 2011 and later Ford & Chevy cutaway buses. The Shield recliner mounts directly to the OEM base & slides on seat delete chassis.
For same day shipment of truck seating products, please contact our distributor Suburban Seating & Safety at 973-778-9227 or online www.suburbanseats.com.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Download the Shield Brochure
- Meets FMVSS 207/210/202a
- Designed and tested to comply with all applicable FMVSS requirements including 202A headrest standard
- Taller and wider headrest with decreased backset
- ‘Cushier’ headrest for dynamic impact headrest absorption
- Automotive grade 4-spring seat flex-o-lator for even load support and long life
- J-clip upholstery fastening for quick change out with no special tools
- High quality molded polyurethane seat and back cushions
- 4-position adjustable lumbar support
- Heavy duty recliner mechanism
- Mounting brackets to fit Ford E-series and Chevy Cutaway seat delete bases
- Modified vinyl seat cover to accommodate substantial usage in the field.
- Shield or Lemans armrest
- Mesh map pockets
- Vertical Stitching
- Choice of fabric or vinyl
- Fore/Aft slide tracks, required for universal mounting
- Heater (seat mounted controls)
- Flame Blocker D-90 encapsulated cover
- Mesh Map Pocket
- Adnik Height Adjustable Power Pedestal Slides
- Driver Skirt for Power Pedestal