Seat tracking information system powered by InterMotive, includes a head unit that displays, tracks and stores the occupancy and seat belt status of passenger seats in a vehicle. SeatLink™ is an expandable system up to 90 passengers for heavy duty, midsize, paratransit, school bus and more.
Currently available with Freedman GO-ES bus seats and Family 3PTA school bus seats.
FMVSS/CMVSS Notice California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Download the SeatLink Brochure
- Each seat sensing module
- Communicates wirelessly to Head Unit display
- Utilizes an encapsulated battery power source. Wired power source available upon request (12v required).
- Compliant to IP67 standards
- Drivers are notified if:
- A seat is occupied but the belt is not fastened
- A seat is occupied and the belt is fastened
- The belt is fastened prior to the seat being occupied
- The seat module has a low battery (for non-hard wired systems) or is non-operational
- Expandable system up to 90 passengers
- Includes Intermittent Fault Filter™ (IFF) technology to eliminate false readings
System includes one (1) head unit which records, stores and displays passenger occupancy and seat belt status.