Protect passengers from sneezes, coughs, droplets and other airborne person-to-person threats and germs.
Freedman Seating, North America’s leader in passenger seating and safety, introduces passenger protective equipment (PPE) to help protect passengers against the spread of germs and airborne viruses.
This new line of safety enhancement adds another layer of protection to the industry’s most trusted seating products, which are always tested to meet or exceed motor safety standards.
Download the Freedman PPE Brochure
- Blocks passenger seats from being used
- Easy to add in the field
- Removable for seating reconfiguration
- Made of a durable, flat-woven fabric that is anti-microbial and moisture repellent
- Standard orange for optimal visibility
- Seat Triangles for school bus and other bench-style applications are made from the same durable fabric, wrapped around a hard filler to prevent seat occupancy
- Seat Triangles available in two widths: 27” (for seats 24” to 34”) and 36” (for seats 36” to 45”)