The Freedman GO-ES XL Seat is designed to accommodate all passengers, including bariatric and special needs. Standard built-in stainless steel armrests and optional 202A headrests provide comfort and stability. External seat belts are easy to maintain in the field. Seat belt extenders allow up to 18″ of additional webbing for safety and comfort.
FMVSS/CMVSS Notice California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Grab Rail with Mini Headrest. Molded plastic. Add to any GO-ES or 3PT Mid-Hi seat. Available in black while supplies last. $10 ea.
Part No. 14567
Download the GO-ES XL Brochure
- 27″ wide seat cushion for comfort and accessibility
- Complies with FMVSS 207/210 and 202A*
- External 3-point seat belts
- Built-in Passenger Assist padded stainless steel armrests
- Robust construction with a weight rating of 500 lbs.
- Modular options that can be installed in-vehicle
- 8″ seat belt extension (3-point seat)
- CRS 225 hooks & tether for child seats
*202A compliant with 202A headrest, 202A grab or no headrest or grab.
- USR Under Seat Retractor with 12″ seat belt extension (in lieu of 3-point belts)
- 12” and 18” seat belt extenders for 3-point seat
- USB Power Outlet
- 202A Headrest (Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, or Upholstered), Anti-microbial 202A and 3PT grab rails
- FTA Foam
- Mesh Map Pockets — great for storing belt extenders
- PPE Social Distance Seat Bands
- PPE Passenger Sneeze Guards
- SeatLink™ seat belt information tracking system