Designed to take advantage of every inch of bus space. You’ll flip for these seats!
Feather Weight Flip Seats have everything you would expect in a fixed seat: comfort, strength, style and value, with none of the compromises you expect in a flip seat. Designed to take advantage of every inch of bus space, the angle of the backrest can be adjusted for either forward facing or aisle facing configurations. The seat cushion locks in both the up and down position, and is easily released with just the pull of one lever. And like all Freedman Seating Feather Weight Seats, they meet all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Standards for strength and safety (including 210 for seat belts).
Freedman Feather Weight Flip Seats give your riders comfort and style where they never expect it–a flip seat! Available as a single, double, or triple, the seats can be ordered with grab rails, flip arms, ABS plastic backs, or more. The seat cushion locks in both the up and down position and is protected by an attractive ABS trim piece when folded up.
FMVSS/CMVSS Notice California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Download the FW Flip Seats Brochure
- Meets FMVSS 207/210 (All 2pt seat complaince is dependent on the baseframe & Legs)
- Knee Saver style backrest providing increased hip-to-knee room, lumbar support, and back angle adjustment
- High quality polyurethane seat and back cushions for comfort and long lasting support
- Flex-o-lator grid seat springs for even support
- Positive locks to hold seat cushions up or down
- Bolt-on legs that are infinitely adjustable
- An ABS trim piece to protect the bottom of the seat, with a molded-in handle
- Low-Back, Mid-Hi and Hi-Back options
- Black molded U.S. Arms or upholstered flip- up arms
- Top and corner grab rails (black or yellow)
- ABS plastic backs (Mid-Hi only)
- Mesh map pockets
- Vertical stitching
- FTA foam
- Adjustable headrests (Mid-Hi only)