When we set out to design a school bus activity seat our goal was to build a commercial seat that meets school bus standards. The Freedman Family Seat does that, and more! Individual seats, molded polyurethane foam and ergonomic contours provide comfort; extensive independent FMVSS 222 and 210 seat belt testing ensure safety.
Whether you’re busing kids to school or parents to the away game, The Family Seat gets them there comfortably and safely. The Freedman Seating Family Seat, a seat that’s right for kids, teens and adults!
FMVSS/CMVSS Notice California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Due to low volume and/or product availability, Freedman Seating is discontinuing the ICS option on this Family Seat. We will no longer accept orders for these products after June 30,2023. Freedman Product Announcements 4-24-2023
Download the Family Seats Brochure
- Meets FMVSS 207/210/222
- Molded polyurethane seat and back (front only) cushion
- Back cushion side bolsters and lumbar support
- Contoured headrests that virtually cradle the head
- Available in 35″ or 32″ widths
- Attractive styling with Freedman “EZ covers” (no special tools needed to change out covers)
- Knee-saver design backrest (increases hip-to-knee room)
- Flex-o-lator seat springs for long-lasting support and comfort
- Prevaill® and Prevaill AK® with Kevlar®
- Fixed aisle armrest
- A wide variety of fabric and vinyl upholstery inserts
- Wall mount and leg locations to suit almost every bus