The EconoFlip Seat has been re-engineered with safety and style in mind. Now available with optional USR (Under Seat Retractor) seat belts the EconoFlip comes standard with a Feather Weight Low-Back style split back for easy pass thru of the belt and buckle.
Available as a single or double passenger assembly, the EconoFlip has been designed with an easy to install, innovative connecting system allowing single units to be efficiently ganged together over any wheelwell for multiple passenger, perimeter seating applications. The infinitely adjustable legs provide flexibility and reduced installation time.
The EconoFlip locks in the upright position. Like all Freedman Seating products, the EconoFlip meets all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Standards for strength and safety, and can be made FMVSS 210 certified for seat belt certified for seat belt applications.* Quality built and economically priced, the Freedman EconoFlip Seat has it all.
FMVSS/CMVSS Notice California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Download the EconoFlip Brochure.
- Ergonomically correct seat and back
- Molded polyurethane back cushioning for long lasting support and comfort
- Less than 9″ deep when folded up
- No gap between the seat and back cushion when folded down
- Seat height reflects the needs of the van and small bus industries
- All steel construction, no wood or plastic
- Locks in the upright position
- Innovative connection system
- Infinitely adjustable bolt-on legs tall enough to clear any wheel well
- Flex-o-lator grid seat springs for even support
- Companion to the Freedman Feather Weight Low Back seat
- Vandal-resistant AV Grab Rail (black or yellow)
- US Armrests
- Mesh map pockets
- Vertical stitching
- FTA foam