Lightweight, strong, safe and practically vandal proof.
The CitiPro’s modular construction creates the most maintenance free seating solution in its class!
The CitiPro also has something you don’t expect in a transit seat – comfort. Each seat is made with the rider in mind. The ultra-thin backrest provides exceptional hip-to-knee room while the ergonomic design comfortably supports the rider. The CitiPro is the perfect seat for short and medium distance trips and can be upholstered with or without padding and in any vinyl or cloth. European styling and pleasing aesthetics make the CitiPro a seat riders want to sit in.
FMVSS/CMVSS Notice California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Download the CitiPro Brochure
Download the CitiPro Collegiate Series Brochure
Download the CitiPro Translucent Brochure
- The CitiPro is manufactured with custom formed aluminum extrusions for superior strength and significant weight savings.
- The seat and back panels are made from injection molded plastic for comfort, weight and durability.
- The base frame can be customized to accommodate almost any wall track or mounting systems.
- White Book or Docket 90 compliance
- Seat and back inserts can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- The “T” leg and/or cantilever frame can be made of powder-coated carbon or stainless steel.
- The CitiPro is completely modular. Any part of the seat can be replaced in minutes.
- Multi-color end-caps and grab rails
- Energy absorbing molded thermoplastic steel grab handles
- Your choice of AV (Anti-Vandal) inserts with KEVLAR® # Non Padded , Padded or Padded with FTA foam
- FTA (low smoke docket 90 foam) or HR polyurethane per FMVSS 302
- Your choice of vinyl or fabric (polyester, olefin or wool)
- Hinged rear row