Ideal for small and mid-size buses and vans, the CitiPro 3PT by Freedman Seating combines comfort, style and safety!
European styling, ergonomic design, and 3-point belts make the CitiPro 3PT a seat passengers want to sit in. The ultra-thin backrest provides exceptional hip-to-knee room. The CitiPro is completely modular – any part of the seat can be replaced in minutes. It is perfect for short and medium distance trips. Upholstered with or without padding and in any vinyl or cloth. Non-upholstered cosmetic inserts make for a virtually maintenance-free seat.
The CitiPro 3PT is manufactured with custom formed aluminum extrusions for superior strength and significant weight savings. The seat and back panels are made from injection molded plastic for comfort, weight and durability.
FMVSS/CMVSS Notice California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS.
Download the CitiPro 3PT Brochure
- Meets FMVSS 207/210
- Integrated 3-point seat belts
- Build-in hand grabs
- Thin backrest for maximum hip-to-knee space.
- Custom formed aluminum extrusions for superior strength and significant weight savings.
- The seat and back panels are made from injection molded plastic for comfort, weight and durability.
- Seat and back inserts can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- The “T” leg and/or cantilever frame can be made of powder-coated carbon or stainless steel.
- The base frame can be customized to accommodate almost any wall track or mounting systems.
- White Book or Docket 90 compliance
- Modular configuration available in 1p, 2pl, 3pl
- Forward and Aisle facing configerations
- Power Outlets
- Your choice of AV (Anti-Vandal) inserts with KEVLAR®
- Non Padded
- Padded with FTA foam
- FTA (low smoke docket 90 foam) or HR polyurethane per FMVSS 302
- Your choice of vinyl or fabric
- Available as a flip seat