Designed and built for more legroom and comfort with thinner seat back than the A-2TEN. ADA compliant.
- Meets FMVSS 207/210
- Integrated ELR/ALR switchable three-point seat belt system. The shoulder belt begins on the top of the backrest to avoid back and shoulder discomfort (children under 49” height need a booster seat for proper seating).
- Includes our well-known ergonomic design provided in all the Amaya-Astron seat models.
- A-220 model fulfills the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) for 3-point seat belt.
- A fold down aisle armrest and fixed at wall side is provided.
- The back of the seat integrates the ultimate development of foams to serve as an impact absorber for the passengers in the event of frontal crash.
- Cushions, backrests and headrests are made from fire retardant and highly resilient polyurethane foam.
- Adjustable Winged headrest
- Fold up center armrest
- Automatic retractable footrest
- Plastic manual footrest, Boomer model
- Rubber cup holder
- Rigid cup holder
- Mesh magazine pocket
- Snack tray
- Airline style food tray
- Telescopic airline style food tray
- Grab handle, mounted on backrest
- Grab handle, mounted vertically on aisle side of backrest
- Headset panel mounted system
- 110 V / USB outlets