Welcome attendees! For over 125 years, we’ve been engineering and manufacturing seats and seating related products for buses and vans. We also offer PPE Passenger Protective Equipment like Sneeze Guards, Social Distancing Bands and Antimicrobial-antibacterial-antiviral covers for seat and grab handles.
Featuring PPE (Passenger Protective Equipment)
Freedman Seating has always led the way for passenger safety. Our seats and safety equipment are tested to meet or exceed motor safety standards. And now as we look to protect passengers from new threats, we’re proud to add another layer of protection. Freedman’s Passenger Protective Equipment (PPE) products are designed to help prevent the spread of germs.
Protect passengers from sneezes, coughs, droplets and other airborne person-to-person threats and germs.
- Made from soft, clear vinyl
- Easy to clean
- UV and Mildew resistant
- Flexible material does not present a laceration hazard or hard impact surface
- Includes a high visibility “DO NOT TOUCH” sticker
- Easy to replace, yet not removable by riders
- Does not inhibit the use of most grab handles and the 202A Headrest
- Available on Freedman Feather Weight Mid-High, 3PT Mid-High, GO-ES, and most Foldaway seats.
- Made from Dimensions Nanocide vinyl with embedded silver, a natural antimicrobial. Standard charcoal color.
- Easy to add or replace in the field
- Easy to clean (follow manufacturer’s cleaning guide)
- Available on all Freedman grab rails (202A, Feather Weight AV and 3PT)
Social Distance Seat Bands
- Blocks passenger seats from being used
- Easy to add in the field
- Removable for seating reconfiguration
- Made of a durable, flat-woven fabric that is anti-microbial and moisture repellent
- Standard orange for optimum visibility