WTW21 connects the commercial vehicle industry — offering product news, market trends and operational insights to help companies prepare for the year ahead. Gain access to
- Exclusive product updates from work truck OEMs and battery electric vehicle manufacturers
- Industry education
- Green Hour sessions highlighting new technology and emissions reduction strategies
Are you a work truck industry professional? WTW21 is for you. WTW21, which takes place online only, is a reimagined way to connect the commercial vehicle community and provide the product news, market trends and operational insights you’ve come to expect from North America’s largest work truck event.
- Latest information on work trucks, equipment and other new products
- Exclusive updates from leading chassis manufacturers
- Analysis of relevant economic and market trends
- New sustainable vehicles and technology
- Opportunities to connect with industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers
- Dedicated updates from chassis manufacturers producing battery electric work trucks
REGISTER FOR FREE!
We’re pleased to provide you with a promo code WTW193401 for free registration.
New Products on Virtual Display
Dan Cohen (President) and Matt Pollard (OEM Sales Manager) will be available live to chat and answer questions during the virtual show. Visit our booth to learn more about these new products!
Introducing our ADS Driver Seat with ClimaControl™ powered by Tempronics technology. North America’s toughest delivery truck seat is suitable for any walk-in style delivery truck or specialty vehicle.
- Patented, distributed thermoelectric technology
- Fast and intense heat transfer capability
- Single system provides cooling and heating by reversing direction of current
- Energy efficient, relief provided directly to user (not surrounding environment via HVAC)
The Freedman Sport 2.0 Driver Seat is designed, tested and built to comply with all applicable FMVSS requirements. With standard recliner, 2-way adjustable lumbar and European styling, the Sport 2.0 is the ultimate in driver seat comfort and value.
- High back design for head/neck support and pleasing aesthetics
- 2-way adjustable lumbar
- Built in headrest for comfort and style
- The highest weight rating (400 lbs.) for cutaway buses
- Standard with LH recliner lever
- Standard with Right and Left arm brackets to add armrest for driver or co-pilot vehicle positions
- Standard with adjustable lumbar support
- Hole pattern on the bottom of the seat will accommodate:
- Ford E-Series (Seat Delete) Cutaway
- GM/Chevy G-Series Cutaway
- Adnik power base
- 6” & 7” Slides
- Tilt Riser
- Standard with heavy-duty black flat-woven cover, easy to clean with a zippered back cover for easy change out change in the field
Like our existing Jumper Seat, the new 202A Jumper Seat fits most walk-in trucks. The redesigned back pad meets FMVSS 202A for headrest restraint.
- Easy to install and retrofittable (rearward compatible)
- Slim design will not cause the folded-up seat cushion to protrude into the cabin
- Heavy duty steel frame for long life and safety
- Available with vinyl or cloth upholstery
- Molded polyurethane foam for superior comfort
- Engineered and tested to comply with all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
For more information about Freedman products, contact your Freedman rep.