Freedman Seating and USSC are phasing out the sale of the P1 Air suspension for cutaway buses. Effective June 1st, 2018 Freedman will no longer stock the P1 Air suspension.
Freedman Seating offers two excellent alternatives:
- Mechanical suspension
- Adnik height adjustable power pedestal
Note: these alternatives cannot be combined on the same seat assembly.
What does this mean for Freedman Seating customers?
- New P1 Air suspension orders will be accepted through May 31st, 2018.
- The P1 Mechanical suspension and Adnik height adjustable power pedestal are excellent alternatives
High-quality suspension driver seat for your Ford E-Series or GM/Chevy G-Series cutaway bus:
The P1M Mechanical Suspension can be combined with a best in class USSC G2ELP driver seat, a Freedman Shield or a Shield Sport driver seat. The P1M has an adjustable ride dampening suspension engineered to greatly enhance driver ride quality and safety. This mechanical suspension has variable resistance dampening that can be adjusted by using a knob centrally located on the front of the suspension. Additional features of the P1M are:
- 9.5” of Fore/Aft slide adjustment
- Protective bellows
- Low-profile suspension that matches the Ford and GM required H-Point driver seating position.
High-quality height adjustable power driver seat for your Ford E-Series or GM/Chevy cutaway bus:
The Adnik power slides can be combined with either a USSC G2ELP driver seat, a Freedman Shield or a Shield Sport driver seat. The Adnik 6-way power pedestal features:
- 9.75” of fore/aft slide travel (limited to stop pin adjustment).
- 1.5” of separate front and rear height adjustment.
Please contact Freedman’s Sales Dept. at (773) 524-3238 if you currently have orders on hand that call for the P1 Air option along with any contracts you’ve been awarded or are bidding.
If you have any questions, please contact your Freedman Seating representative.